List of Basic Programming Exercises and solutions in C Language, As we all know that C is a low-level language, procedural computer programming language. So in this basic programming section, we are going to focus programming problems on beginner level all these problems are for practice bulk simple programming problems and their solutions with complete code, explanation and logic.
Before going to move ahead let discuss the C Programming Language history.
History of C Programming Language
C language developed by Dennis Ritchie at bell labs in 1973 to make utilities running on Unix. So we can say that Dennis Ritchie is a father of C low-level Programming language. Later, it was applied to re-implementing the kernel of the Unix operating system. C gained popularity during the 1980s.
Nowadays, it is one of the most widely used programming languages. C has been standardized by the American national standards institute since 1989 and also standardized by the International Organization for Standardization. Looking for Best VPN check this Express VPN out.
C is a procedural language. It was designed to be compiled machine instructions and to require minimal runtime support.
So these Basic Programming Exercises are only for beginner and if you are not a beginner then don’t worry we have more exercise for You. We have 5 levels, Newbie, Easy, Medium, Master, and Legendary. so choose your level and click to solve programming problems.
As you know this is a very simple Basic level Programming Exercises, to solve these exercise you should have a basic knowledge of Input/Output, Variables, Data Types, Operators, Mathematics Formulas, ASCII Table, and Expressions.
If you feel any difficulty please comment below or write for us via the contact form. We will help you in any matter in C, C++, and Java programming language.
List of Basic Programming Exercises and Solutions in C Language
- Hello World in C
- Sum of Two Numbers
- Perform All Arithmetic Operations – Addition, Substation, Multiplication, and Division | User input.
- Input/Output of All Basic Data Types.
- Print 1 to 100 Numbers
- Greatest of Three Numbers
- Print Even or Odd
- Area of Triangle – Mathematics based
- LCM and GCD of Two Numbers
- Find Area of an Equilateral Triangle
- Print All the Odd Number Till ‘N’
- Swap Two Numbers Using 3rd Variable
- Swapping Two Values Without Using 3rd Variable
- Year Is Leap Year or Not
- Find the Perimeter of a Rectangle by Entering Length and Breadth.
- Find the Area of a Rectangle by Entering Length and Breadth.
- C Program to Find the Diameter, Circumference and Area of a Circle.
- Find the Third Angle of a Triangle by Entering Two Angles
- Find the Area of the Triangle by Entering Height, and Base
- Print Alphabets from A-Z(Capital Letters)
- Print Alphabets from A-Z(Small Letters )
- C Program to Print Ascii Value of the Character
- Convert a Person’s Name in Abbreviated
- Find Power of Any Number X ^ Y.
- Enter Any Number and Calculate Its Square Root.
- Factorial of a Given Number
- Read Integer (N) and Print the First Three Powers (N^1, N^2, N^3)
- Celsius to Fahrenheit Temperature Conversion.
- Fahrenheit to Celsius Temperature Conversion.
- Convert Days into Years, Weeks and Days.
- Enter Marks of Five Subjects and Calculate Total, Average, Percentage, and CGPA.
- Convert Centimetre into Meter and Kilometre.
- C Program to Calculate Simple Interest | Principle, Rate of interest & Time.
- C Program to Calculate Compound Interest | Principle, Rate of interest & Time.
- Gross Salary of an Employee
- Program to Print Company Bonus on Salary
- Calculate Gross Salary from Given Basic Pay
Suggested Similar Exercises and Solutions
- 30 Days of Code Hacker Rank Solutions
- Problem Solving Hacker Rank Solutions
- Algorithms Hacker Rank Solutions
C Programming Exercises with Solutions PDF
Below are the C Programming Exercises with Solutions Free PDF Download in just Single Click.